Welcome to Launchpad Golf At Mickelson National
We are thrilled to host you and look forward to seeing you again. Please be advised we have some rules that everyone must adhere to. They are in place to ensure we all have a fun and safe experience.
By entering LaunchPad Gold, you understand that your use of LaunchPad Golf venue will be undertaken at your sole risk. You agree that you are voluntarily participating in activities and using the venues and premises (including the parking lot) and you assume all risk of injury, illness, damage or loss to you or your property that might result, including, without limitation, any loss or theft of any personal property.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Have fun and do your best! We are in the business of offering enjoyable experiences to all our guests.
- Sexist, racist, discriminatory or harassing language, behavior, or content is not welcome at LaunchPad. This includes guests and our staff members. Those in violation will be removed and authorities will be notified.
- Theft and property damage is not tolerated. Accused parties will be fined to cover the cost of stolen or damaged property.
- Minors under the age of 12 MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Guests who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so responsibly, this includes a safe ride. We have setup relationships with multiple transportation companies to ensure you and your party get home safe from LaunchPad. Please see a staff member if you need assistance getting home.
- Vaping and smoking are prohibited inside our building. You may do so outside and 5 metres away from the building.
- We ask everyone entering our building to dress for the occasion!
If you have any questions about this Admittance Policy, You can contact us:
By email: email@example.com